Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sexy and lean in 2015! Let's look great naked*!

Couple of speed bumps have pushed back the start of my fitness grind, but demos will be up shortly! Follow me on this blog, Facebook page, or my YouTube channel to put on a whole new type of sexy this year! I'll be including healthy eating tips and motivation for yah! 

My long-term fitness goals:
  • Gain back lost leg mass/strength.
  • Perk up boobs. (via pectoralis major and minor) :-)
  • Keep waist trim/increase core strength.
  • Increase cardiovascular health.
  • Maintain healthy knees, wrist, and lower back by strengthening (old injuries).
  • LOOK GREAT NAKED!*
*So let me explain this looking great naked. I tend to buy clothes that "make my butt look great" or clothes that give an illusion of more curves since I have a very slim, athletic figure (in which makes me feel manly at times). NO MORE. I'm determined to feel feminine and sexy in ANYTHING I choose to wear so when I take my clothes off at the end of the day I'm in the mirror like DAMN GIRL YOU'RE FIRE! Lol. Just my 2 cent. I believe confidence and Self Love is boosted when you can honestly stare at your bare body and Love every nook and cranny (fit or not!) =P

How I'm going to accomplish it all (explained in this video):




Starting Stats:
  • Unknown weight (Don't care. Numbers on the scale aren't everything to me).
  • 28" waist
  • 36 1/2" hips
  • 22" thighs =( 
  • 13 3/4" calves
  • Lil tummy bloating.
    My R side naturally curves more.











In my video I forgot to mention the laundry jugs...AKA "kettle bells"! Put in water...sand...dirt...rocks...whatever you got!
#BallinOnABudget


Much Love
XoXo
Crys 





No comments:

Post a Comment