Getting back into the swing of things...

Life has an impeccable way of doing its own thing in its own timing.
My #BallinOnABudget upper body workout was recorded a few days before I fell ill back in February, and I'm happy to finally get it out to yall =)
You can watch it here. It's crazy to think I'm smaller now than I was in the video.
After being in the hospital for a bit I lost a considerable amount of weight and my upper and lower leg muscles damn near vanished. Saying all that to say my fitness focus has shifted in another direction, but you should still benefit from my workouts if you choose to try em out!
I am sharing these pics because it helps release the need to look good for anyone else but myself. It's a notion of self Love and acceptance. It is motivation for me, and hopefully motivation for you also. There is nothing to hide. There are no new problems.
Needless to say I will be focusing on
healthy weight gain, building up strength, and then sculpting curves
once I have finally gained some fat and muscle back!
![]() |
| 3/11/15 |
Less than a week after being discharged. I was SO fascinated at my extreme muscle wasting. I've never seen my butt so flabby and it was just so shocking lol. I'm used to being Ms. MuscleBooty hahaha
![]() |
| 3/22/15 |
You see them teeeeny buttock gains?! Lol. My thighs also grew a tad. My weight was around 134 lbs, in which I haven't weighted that little since MIDDLE SCHOOL. Phew. My abdomen was filled with tons of air that had to be injected during surgery.
![]() |
| 3/25/15 |
I was ELATED when I woke up and noticed I didn't feel like I ate a pumpkin patch! There was still a little bloating here.
I am happy to continue to share my weight gain + fitness progress. The only limits are those within our minds!
Peeeeeeeace!
<3Crys



No comments:
Post a Comment