Friday, January 2, 2015

Look Great Naked!

Getting Sexy For $Free.99!
(#BallinOnABudget)
My brother and I flexin' on 'em!

I just uploaded my fitness regimen trailer to YouTube! Check it out!

I go about staying in shape in the most unconventional ways and I want to share with you guys what I do! I'm not a fan of fad diets and fitness bandwagons and hopefully at least one person this reaches can start a Ballin On A Budget fitness regimen like I have! Let's not forget one important thing though...working out with poor nutrition is like you are not working out at all.  

I'd like to share this site with you. I found it a couple years back and it really helped me get myself back in shape after birth control slowly helped me slack on my fitness. Adrian clearly knows what he is doing and all the exercises are super easy to follow! 

Keep a look out for my detailed fitness regimen and before pics within the upcoming week. This time (not like last year, as you can see from a couple blogs ago!) I am going to give updates monthly.

CHEERS TO LOOKING GOOD NAKED!

<3Crys
Naked yoga. Great ab day also!

No comments:

Post a Comment