2015! I know what's in store for meee!
I'm kind of a rebel in essence. So I just want to point out that I think new year resolutions are just like any other ol souped up trend that make people feel good in the moment but most times have no lasting effect. What would you say?
I say make NEW DAY RESOLUTIONS. NEW MOMENT RESOLUTIONS.
There's the cliche saying that tomorrow is never promised, but it actually holds true in my opinion. I think choosing to be a better you in this moment here and now is a BILLION times more rewarding than a few bullet points to work on solely because it's a new year and NOW you want to let go of what been boggin ya down. Hey, new year resolutions work well for some people. Do.You.
I know for most it is all about the weight thing. My viewpoint...the holidays aren't the culprit in throwing you off your game. #realtalk. Let's start incorporating some easy 24/7, 365 day lifestyle changes! (Blogs and videos coming). That's a topic for another time.
My new day resolutions consist of these:
`Say no. It's okay Crystal. It really is.
`Laugh a lot. A f@*kin lot!
`Wake up. Kick ass. Be kind. Repeat.
My aim is to shine brightly in every situation. Bring light to anything dark and weary in the world around me. I try to embrace each new morning with a prayer that I can be the best version of me that day. When it is all said and done, the past is done and over and the future doesn't even exist. All we have is the moment we are ever in. I think it's wise to cherish, in those moments, the people and the experiences, for we can choose to be happy in it. (Or just walk away. Yeah sometimes that ish is needed!)
For those starting off on fresh slates on this 1st day of January, 2015 I have an updated workout plan that I will be sharing in a few days. It's pretty bad ass, if I may blow my own trumpet! As well as blogs and new youtube videos pertaining to staying on top of your game physically, mentally, emotionally, and Spiritually. It takes all 4 to be a kick-ass you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Mucho Peace and Love yall.
<3Crys

Is this your new business ventures.. Look go for it.
ReplyDelete