"Be a loner...
it gives you time to wonder...."
...about why people don't FLOCK to be around something so super spectacular as myself!
Nooo I'm not that full of me. All this alone time I've been having since moving to New Mexico has got me wondering though...
...and finding new ways to entertain myself! Big part of the reason I've started blogging and a YT channel. I'm kinda digging reconnecting with this long lost essence of Crystal though. Except, I'm starting to talk to myself more and talk with people less when I'm around them. HA I know that sounds cray cray. Not really sure what I am supposed to gain from this cruel experience BUT I am betting on attracting some cool peeps in 2015! Particularly a swole mate! =)
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE a good laugh. Laughter is something I will almost always turn to when feeling anything less than happy and content. Some of my favorite outlets are Facebook (for the memes and vines), and YouTube (Family Vlogs, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon).
*In my snooty British accent* So whilst currently basking in boredom, I've evoked a nice segment of side-splitting giggles. Well, my kind of humor. I don't think everyone can relate BUT I hope this will lift your Spirit in preparation for those Monday Blues!
Later!
<3Love Bug













No comments:
Post a Comment