Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

We've made it through 2013...what a ride this year has been.
Can I get an A-frickin-MEN!?

Teeny disclaimer: This blog, my words, pics, anything, are not intended to be taken as if people are beneath me, nor as if I am perfect and implying I have all the answers. These are things I have learned and people have shared with me that I, too, would Love to share. I Love helping people get in touch with their inner awesomeness so that they can manifest the life they have always imagined. Some might call it passion ;). So yeah...I crop dust in empty supermarket isles and sing in the mirror with anything microphone-like just like everybody else!

        Let us begin the new year with a positive frame of mind--accepting and owning the fact that the new year is NOT the only time we should set goals, celebrate, "out with the old, in with the new", and all the rest of that hooplah. Let's be real for a second and think about each morning (or afternoon-what have you) of the year when you wake up and take a big 'ol fresh hot&musty new breath of Life....BAM!--There is that moment of opportunity. Moment of creation and endless possibilities. Do you want to have a great day? Or do you want to hold that grudge against Broomqueesha because she hasn't given you back that $6.48 she was lacking when yall went to get pedis? We all are habitual at keeping the negatives on replay then wonder why "everyone is out to get us". We have the choice to be happy or sad in each situation. OWN your life by CHOOSING the right thoughts. Thoughts are energy. Energy is creative...and sooner or later it turns into matter. What we focus on-good or bad-also is attracted into our lives with a quickness. So, I would like to share with yall a few simple things to do to create a better you and a more satisfying life in 2014:


1. Become aware of your thoughts.
                                                                      
    Not just what you are thinking, but the exact wordage...phrasing... you know what I mean. For example: "I'm tired of phony people". "I don't want a guy like him". "She gets on my nerves". These thoughts will become so embedded in us that its just natural for us to attract situations in our lives that cause us to say such negative things. The subconscious mind doesn't discern fact from fantasy. Everything you think or say repeatedly becomes true FOR YOU (or it has been programmed since childhood). So...to flip it, to own it, starting thinking and/or saying: I choose [insert positive desire here]. When we say "I want", we are relaying to the subconscious a desire that is "a possibility". Saying I choose is a demand to yourself that you deserve and are going to get what you desire. With a bit of repetition, you'll be a manifestation machine in no time. See now I've rambled on this first point...this is definitely another blog post in itself!


2. Create a vision board.
                                           
   Here we are to the subconscious again. Oh, that wonderful subconscious! It communicates to us through images (i.e. dreams). Putting bright, colorful images on a corkboard, or poster board of things you want to manifest this year or beyond is a great way to keep you in your lane. Look at it daily. Speak and think each picture into existence like I mentioned in #1. Great tool.


3. Have a support posse.
                                           
    I like being held accountable for things. Sometimes. Reel in a posse of uplifting people who share similar goals and make this a team effort. Keep each other in check. OK, just don't team up with someone who is notoriously lazy, unless their goal is to not be lazy and you are down to support their goal lol. Like orange dood up there....nah you don't want that. Even if you don't have friends with similar goals...keep it in mind to surround yourself with positive people ALWAYS. Ones that wont poop on your aspirations. Ones that cheer you on and keep you smiling and thriving. Those are the kind of people I want on my team. Also, every now and then go out and treat yourselves for work well done and getting closer to your goals. Have fun!


4. Y.O.L.O!
    ......lol. I can feel all the eye rolls. What I am trying to say is capitalize on every situation (as you see fit). Have fun. Laugh. ENJOY life as it happens. You are a creator.



Let's gidder done from THIS MOMENT and forward!


XOXO
-Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment